Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 1: Who are you?

Cooper,

Here's it is the start of a 31 day challenge...hopefully I'll find out more about myself.  And maybe you'll find out more about your momma.

Day 1, Who are you? Share as little or as much about you in general.

Here's me....your momma.


Since I'm 26, I'll share 26 things.

1. I'm a wife.
2. I'm a daughter.
3. I'm an angel momma. I have 2 angel babies.
4. I'm a teacher.
5. Losing you is the hardest thing I've been through in my life.
6. I think I'm crafty sometimes.
7. I've recently discovered I like dry humor.
8. I love Disney.
9. I hate cleaning.
10. I like the summertime best. I HATE being cold.
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday. You Mimi throws the best Christmas parties.
12. PF Changs is my favorite. You would have loved their lettuce wraps.
13.  I hate seafood and steak.  Your Daddy think's that I'm pretty un-American since I don't like steak.
14.  I like to read. A LOT. And so does your Daddy, We like to think you would have too.
15.  I like computer games, I can thank your Daddy for that one too. He would have gotten you hooked as well.
16. I used to hate water,  but I can't get enough of it lately.
17. My favorite type of date with your dad, is going to the book store and spending hours there.
18.  I've been to Spain and France.  We wish we could have taken you.
19.  Your daddy and I never got a honeymoon.  We moved to Kansas instead.
20. I worked for Quik Trip for almost 6 years.  That's how your Daddy and I met.
21. I hate scary movies. Your daddy does and thinks it's fun to scare me.
22. I have a big family.  Your daddy doesn't. 
23. I think my family is crazy.  So does your daddy.  We love them anyways.  So would you.
24. Oh, your daddy and I got married twice.  :) Once in June and again in August.
25. I want all of my kids names to start with 'C'. I like the sound.
26. Coming up with 26 things was hard.

love you,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment