Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 7: Honoring You

Cooper,

Day 7:  Do you do something to honor your angel(s)? If so what?

We've decided to do March of Dimes in your honor.  We've raised close to $1000.  I like to think it's going to NEC research but I highly doubt that.  The walk is next weekend in Ada, Oklahoma.  Daddy can't come with me because he has to work but hopefully next year we will both be able to walk for you.  I'm really excited about it but sad that it'll will be in memory of you instead of In Celebration of you.  I've also been thinking about doing some other things.  I'd like to get an angel off the Angel Tree close to your age each year and spend the money we would have spent on you on someone else who needs it.  And I know you birthday is a long way off but I've already been thinking of what I'd like to do to celebrate it.  I think I'd like to get our family together and make some memory boxes and then take them back to Wesley.  Daddy's not sure about it.  I think he's still really in a lot of pain of losing you though.  We've got time to think about it.  I don't want to forget you and I want your memory to live on.  I want your short life to make a difference.

love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment