Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 8: Good Days vs. Bad Days

Cooper,

Day 8:  Do you feel like you have more good days than bad days?

Right now I feel like I have more bad days than good days.  I'm hoping that maybe a year from now that will have changed.  I can't wait for the day when I think about you and just smile.  Right now, when I think about tears come with the smiles.  I have some days that are completely good and some days that are completely bad.  But mostly I have days that are a combination. 

I just want you to know Cooper, I think I'm picking up on your signs. I've seen your name a lot in the last few days. Twice in a 24 hour period and I'd never really saw your name anywhere.  And our name if you have a little brother I have saw everywhere I turn.  Is that your way of telling me you are going to send your little brother??? We love you so much.

love you to the moon and back,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment