Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 10: Older kids & Rainbow children

Cooper,

Mommy is in a lot of physical pain right now.  I don't think I've hurt this much since I had you.  If things don't change I'm going to be calling my doctor ASAP.  I've also got the headache from hell, I think I'm going to chalk that one up to my blood pressure.  They are still trying to get that one under control.  They aren't sure if it's because of the stress that I'm under or if my blood pressue is just high now.  We really need to get it under control before we can think about a sibling for you.  Which hopefully we can be thinking about it less than 6 months...*fingerscrossed* in less than a year you will be a future big brother. 

Day 10: If you have Rainbows or older children do they know and remember your angel(s)?

We don't have older children and we don't have Rainbows either.  But you can count on it that we will try for Rainbows, whether they are biologically ours or not.  One day we will have more children and we will tell them all about you Cooper.  I can't wait to tell them about you and show them your pictures and take them to see  you.

love you to the moon and back,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment