Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 3: My Rock

Cooper,

Day 3: Through your grief process who has been your "rock"?

You daddy has been my rock. Here's a picture of him.




That was taken on our wedding day.  He looked so handsome in his dress uniform. :)

I don't know what I'd do without your dad.  He's been so supportive, just letting me scream and yell and get everything off my chest when I need to.  He's one of the few that actually gets the situation.  Yes, other mights think they understand what happened.  But they don't, they can only relate to what happened.  No one else was your momma or daddy. So they don't know what it was like to lose you. He tries to distract me by taking me to the movies and going to places that we've never been to before.  He's not wanting either one of us to forget you, I know we won't but he's trying to make everything better. Like daddies are supposed to do.  He's doing his best, baby.  We love you.

love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment