Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 6: How many kids

Cooper,

Day 6: How do you answer the question of how many children you have?

That's not a question I've been asked yet.  But it's something that I've been thinking about a lot.  I'm not sure how I would answer that.  I'm not going to deny the fact that you exsisted because you did. I held you, I feed you, I changed your diapers. I have the sweetest memories of you.  I'm not worried about making people uncomfortable either.  I think I will answer them honestly.  Tell them I had a son and he passed away when he was 9 days old because of an infection that preemies get.  I can't wait for someone to ask me.  I think the first time might be hard, but I think I'm ready for people to ask me.  We love you so much Cooper.  We are so proud to have you as our son and be your parents.  We aren't practicing parents so to speak but we are still your parents.

love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment