Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 4: What get me through

Cooper,

Day 4: Through your grief process what has kept you going?

I can't really pin point anything that has kept me going.  I think I'm still so early in my grieving for you baby, that I havn't quite found that light at the end of the tunnel yet.  Dad says's I'll find it again.  I think he might have.  I tried doing some of things I used to do but I the joy I found in them is gone.  I hope that I can find it again. 

Right after you left, I used to get up each morning because I knew it was one day closer to one of your siblings.  But at the same time I knew it is a day farther from you.  I've got to get healthy again both physically and mentally so I can carry your baby brother or sister to term.   So maybe that keeps me going some days? Thinking about having a sibling for you that keeps me going some days.

love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment