Monday, September 19, 2011

things you'll never get to do...

Cooper,

So Daddy says you would have been 1 month old today. I can't believe it. He's already called me from work to see how I'm doing. He would have been the best daddy in the world to you. I can't even begin to tell you how much he loved you little boy. It drove him crazy that I called you brother and it was just you. He thought it was the greatest thing ever the day you pooped on him and not yourself. You were your father's son.

It rained this weekend baby boy. All I could think about during the thunder and lightning was that this would have kept you up and you'd be crying during all of it. But once you got old I know you would have appreciated a good rain storm like your dad. I hate tornadoes but your daddy loves them and would stand outside and watch them if he could. I know he would have taken you with him when you were older. Please watch over him.

I've been thinking a lot about the things you'll miss out on. Daddy says he tries to not think about them because it hurts him. But I do it anyways. I think daddy is going to miss taking you fishing and buying your first car the most. What will we do if you just have sisters? I think Daddy might have a problem with that. Please Daddy a boy one day Cooper. I know how much he wants one. I wish you could have seen his face the day we found out that you were going to be a boy. He told EVERYONE. He even called his office just to tell them he was going to have a SON. I don't think I've ever seen him happier. Please send a little brother for your daddy.

Momma loves you brave boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment