Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,


I'm writing this letter from me to you.  I hope you don't think I'm asking to much of you.  You visit us every year and leave us such wonderful things, but I'm wondering do you visit all the children who have wings?  I know your so very busy, so much to do in one night, but could you please make an extra trip to the stars that shine so bright?  You see my baby lives up there, just to perfect for life on Earth, please leave them a gift and put a stocking on their cloud, filled with precious presents from their family on the ground.  Please stroke their sleepy head and tell my baby I miss them so, that my heart aches with sadness and tears just seems to flow.  If you could do this for me Santa I may even be able to smile, even if it is just for a little while.  So thank you very much Santa for all that you do, after all it is Christmas in Heaven too.

~ Author Unknown

Cooper,


Well I know I shouldn't have done it but I did.  I put of all the Christmas shopping until the last minute.  Today is exactly 1 week until Christmas.  It was extremely busy every where I went.  I used to be patient and things didn't bother me but not as much since you've been gone.  My patience was short this afternoon. Best Buy is run by some stupid people.  I will avoid that place for a very long time.

I finally went in to Toys R Us.  I went shopping for Norah there.  I tried to avoid the little boys section but it was pretty much unavoidable.  I love see monkeys because it reminds me so much of you.  But today I swear they were everywhere and it was just too upsetting to see. I all but lost it.  As I'm sure it would be very odd to see someone standing in the middle of the store clutching monkey socks and bawling their eyes out.  I picked something out for you to 'give' to Norah and Daddy.  I'm sure they will love them.  I also picked out a special something for you as well.  We'll bring it out to you on Christmas Day.

Your daddy is finally home! I'm so excited he is finally back home with me.  I gave him one of his Christmas presents early today.  And I'm pretty sure he's enjoying it a little too much.  I bought him a new keyboard that's made especially for playing computer games with Vent.  He's such a little kid, he had to hook it up right away.  I know how much he was looking forward to introducing you to his video games.  I'm sure if you were around he'd have you sitting on his lap playing them now.  You used to kick me when I played mine this summer.  I know you would have loved them just as much as we do.

love you my little monkey,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment