Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lately...

Cooper,
Yesterday you would have 3 months old.  Daddy and I spent it couch shopping.  Strange I know but it at least it gave us something to occupy our minds.  We didn't plan on buying a couch but we got one heck of a good deal on it.  They already have black Friday deals out.  That drive me CrAzY son.  I hate when they bring out Christmas things before Thanksgiving.  But then again, I'm not exactly looking forward to Christmas this year.
Maybe next year...
I've decided to redecorate the living room. Another thing to occupy my mind until we can think about adding to our family. Sooner rather than later of course.  And it all hinges on what the High Risk doctor says, we go see her on Dec. 1. I've started pretty slowly.  Just the couch and a piece of wall art to hang above it.  It'll be pretty slow going but we want to make our house a home.  Pretty tired of feeling like we're just a couple of college students.
We're going home next week for Thanksgiving.  I'm sort of dreading it.  Most people say it's the days leading up to holidays that are the worse than the day itself.  I sure hope so.  We're getting pictures made and I can't help but think you should be in them with us.  I keep thinking one day but then I remember no, Cooper will never be in them with us, it'll be a brother or sister but not Cooper. 


love you to the moon and back,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment