Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 Day Challenege

Cooper,

              I really havn't felt so much like writing lately.  But it's always better for me when I can get things out.  I've had some really good days lately, lots in fact.  But the closer we get to August, the more I can feel myself spiraling out of control.  I hate it.  There is so much going on right now and to be quite honest it makes my head spin.  Daddy and I have been doing lots of 'fun' things to take our minds off but they only work for so long before we have to come back to reality.  We aren't nervous about some of these big changes.  We've already been through a lot in our marriage and know that anything someone throws at us, we can and will make it through.  Daddy tends to take it day by day and I on the other hand want to see the entire picture all at once.  I want to know how this is all going to play out for us.  I've got to take a step back and take it day by day again.  In the end, we'll make it where we are going and we'll be okay.  Daddy tells me everyday it's about the journey.  He's one smart daddy!

           Anyways, I havn't felt much like writing but I have been taking lots of pictures.  So I figure why not instead of writing, post my pictures?  Then, a good friend of mine, I believe you have met her sweet littl girl Olivia already, directed to me to monthly photo challenges.  I searched a bit for and found a 30 day photo challenge.  I'm hoping that through it, you might learn just a little bit more about your momma.  There were so many things we wanted to show, teach and let you experience.  I'm hoping that you look down on us and get to experience life just a little bit everyday. 



love you to the moon and back
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment